Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Trips go to Disneyland!


I imagine we won't be going on vacation for a few years once the trips are born, so if they complain, remind them they went to Disneyland and had a great time! We went to the park Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday were rest days at the pool, thank goodness. Even though it's only 1+ pound of baby in my tummy, I was one pooped lady! I started feeling the babies last week, but wasn't sure. It feels like when your skin twitches, only it's on the inside of my belly. It makes me laugh when I feel them, I truly enjoy it!
It was so fun to watch Karsen and Taylor, they loved every minute of Disneyland. Taylor could go through the haunted house but was not okay with roller coasters. Karsen was terrified of the haunted house but was laughing hysterically after Space Mountain. Those two are so fun. Taylor is now 4 and was walking my pace, plus we could go on the same rides. It worked out wonderfully!
I had another ultrasound this morning to check cervical length. She kept commenting on how busy the babies were, incredible that I don't feel that yet. We had to wait awhile to measure the cervix as Baby A is sitting on it. Every time she would kick, my cervix would contract. It was crazy to watch it on screen and not be able to feel it. It's holding steady at 3.2 which is good. I'll have these measurements every two weeks and action will be taken if it continuously thins or drops below 2.5 cm. For now I'm doing well and awaiting my next big appointment at Sacred Heart.

Next Thursday I'll be at Sacred Heart for over three hours. They'll do an ultrasound and do growth scans on each baby as well as my cervix and we'll discuss more appointments. So far, so good!

1 comment:

  1. Steady as she goes, eh? I'm keping my eye on you, lady - you are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete