I guess it's not tricks, just stuff we notice the kids doing more and more. Ali knows where her nose is and her belly (button). She especially likes it when I ask where her nose is because she then pretends to pick her nose while I say yucky, and she giggles like crazy.
Vince can join in Twinkle, Twinkle when you say "Up above the" and he sings along while raising his hands in the air.
Vivi knows what sounds a dog and cow make and loves to tell you while you point at them in a book.
All three have a ton more teeth now and even Ali's molars are coming in.
I need to strip their room down as they pull anything within reach of their cribs. They pull the curtains, knocked a lamp over and pull the draping over Ali's crib down. Let the destruction begin!
We're working on dropping the morning bottle from the routine and I'll probably just do it tomorrow. They don't drink much of it so will give them sippies of cold milk tomorrow morning along with some cheerios and see what happens. Wish us luck!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment