Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

February Blahs

Winter is long here in North Idaho and we're beginning to feel it.  Some days are sunny and warmer that teases us Spring might be around the corner.  Then I get the stomach flu and it starts snowing...

On a brighter note, Ali is a walking fool and loves the additional independence. Though she prefers to be carried by me if I'm in the room.  Vivi will take several steps but still isn't confident enough to let go if something is available to hang onto.  And Vince thinks he can take on the world, and opens doors trying to escape.

Their vocabulary grows by leaps and bounds every day.  They know 20-30 words and can tell you the sounds of most farm animals.  Vince will throw a fit unless you read him around 50 books daily.  We've already begun the battle of going to bed, as he just wants one more book.

I'll have to say my favorite is their love of music.  We often have Sirius radio on the TV because they can't help but to shimmy and shake to the music.  Vivi has some sweet dance moves. I've just ordered more Camcorder tapes in the hopes we can document some of her moves for you.  Aunt Meme has continued sending really loud, annoying instruments and they absolutely love them.

I'm eager to find out their stats at their next Dr. appt, which happens to be on my 32nd birthday. Happily married with three kids at 32?  Not too shabby!


1 comment:

  1. Love hearing about you guys! Who knew you were so young! 32 and 3 kids is more then anyone can hope for!!!

    ReplyDelete