Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Wonderful Friends

We have such wonderful friends, I can't say that enough. Our friends Wendy and Adam gave us this awesome activity table, which Mr. InVinceable felt the need to climb and jump off immediately.




Ali didn't want to get out of the Barbie Jeep to come in to bed. 



 I opened the door and she promptly closed it and scooted over to the other side.



Our scheduled have changed, for the most part. It's hard to keep them awake until lunch without too many meltdowns but I do feel this schedule will be best for the family.

Last weekend we took the kids to CDA to visit an old friend of Clint's who recently moved back to the area. They have two year old twins so it was multiple mayhem. I really enjoyed meeting them and can't wait to hang out again soon. The kids were so well-behaved, they were awesome!!

Sunday Clint worked the Home & Garden Show, so I took all three grocery shopping, and even dropped some donut holes off to Daddy at the fairgrounds.  We played outside on some new toys we bought at a yard sale and even played at the Haddocks house. 

Overall, a truly wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment