A big shout-out to all you single parents out there. I'm a miserable failure at it, and can't wait until Clint gets back. I have a sinus infection that doesn't seem to be responding to antibiotics and Clint left for his annual PFD conference early Tuesday morning. I think the kids sense my fear and misery and are taking full advantage of it. I've been trying to keep us busy and have had lots of help, thank goodness.
Took the kids to Taylor's t-ball game on Tuesday night. The kids found Taylor's bag of french fries so they were content for the most part. You can guess that I was then just chasing Vince from either the field or the street. That kid doesn't sit still.
Last night my friend Melissa came over and even then, we had to resort to Baby Einstein. Thank goodness she was here to help with baths because I probably would've started crying otherwise.
Day 3 and they're mostly clean, well fed and under Desi's supervision. Lord help us until tomorrow night. :)
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


Oh my single parents are amazing, good job and glad this is very temporary.
ReplyDelete