Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Calendar

Last week my nurse Karen, told me that she was working up my calendar and would send it out by the end of the week. Most of you know I'm not a patient person anyway, and top it off with two years of infertility, I've been running out to meet the mailman everyday. She finally called today to set up our injection class and asked if she should mail our calendar or fax it. Fax it please!!! Then I had to laugh because I had her fax it to Clint who said he would scan it to me after lunch. Seriously? :) He scanned it before he made another move, I made sure of it!

My IVF cycle starts October 20th, with an ultrasound and bloodwork. If all is as it should be, I'll start meds on Sunday, Oct 25 and have follow ups on the 28th, 30th, Nov 1, 3, 4 with egg retrieval on Thursday, November 5th. I get an u/s every other day to ensure I don't have OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome) which could land me in the hospital. If the eggos grow as they should, my transfer date is Tuesday, November 10th. I can't believe I could see a double pink line on a pregnancy test before Thanksgiving! That would be the ultimate blessing!!

Right now I'm just taking my birth control and trying to stay as busy as possible. Even though I've been waiting for a baby for two years, I have a feeling these next three weeks will go quickly and I will soon be expecting. Let's all pray for it!

1 comment:

  1. AHH I marked it on my calendar as well! I am so SO EXCITED I can't stand it. In a month you will have your baby growing inside you! I am sending you lots of love. Drink up and be merry those days are soon to be over just for a little while! LOL

    ReplyDelete