On Tuesday we had our injection class with my nurse Karen. She went over what an IVF cycle is and then demonstrated each of our drugs and how to inject them. It's truly overwhelming to see each drug and when each might be used. I will sometimes be injected with three different drugs in one day! Clint just turned to me and said, Whoa. I think he's a little nervous about mixing the meds and switching needles and where to inject me. But I've spoken to a friend who said her husband forgot to switch needles and she survived. :)
I've been in Spokane all this week for work and next week I'll be in Nampa. It's been good keeping me busy and my mind off all we're about to go through. I really do have positive feelings though, so keep your fingers and toes crossed!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment