This morning Dr. Robins found 6 follicles in my left ovary and 8 in my right. That's four more from last time so it looks like I'm on track. They're increasing my meds a little, hoping that a few more appear and grow larger. I still hope we'll get 20 at next week's retrieval! My next ultrasound is on Friday so let's hope they're are a couple more in there!
The Center doesn't tell you a lot of what to expect. I imagine they do so so that you don't freak out if you don't bench the bar. But I have connected with a new, dear friend who has successfully had a baby through IVF and I'm so thankful. It's nice to know how many follicles I should be looking for, if what I'm feeling is normal, etc. Thanks for your guidance Sarah!!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


I am so excited for you guys. I am here for you anytime. We are all praying for you guys.
ReplyDelete