Yesterday morning my dearest husband drove me to my appointment, even though it was only for a blood draw. (Every lab appointment is at 7 a.m. so we were up at 5 a.m. to get there in time.) So we stayed in Spokane and had breakfast before coming home. I proceeded to take a two hour nap before noon, I think my head cold was making it's final stand. :)
But taking the meds last night was easier than I thought. We were over at Clint's parents' house for dinner so just slipped into the bathroom. I've taken Follistim before but we had twice my previous dosage and then another shot of the low-dose HcG. Besides the little pokes I didn't feel any side-effects afterward. I'm sure as the follicles start appearing and growing larger, I will feel some sensitivity in my stomach but so far we're good!
Infertility makes you feel very isolated and only those that have been there could really understand. But I feel very loved because all my friends call with words of encouragement. I've never felt so loved! Thank you all for your prayers and support!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


I am SO SO SO excited for you, I am blog stocking you because I feel like I am going through it all over again. Hang in their babe I am sending you lots of baby dust your way!
ReplyDelete