Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Worth It

Last night I hung out with my cousin Paige and her cute family. It was a reminder of why I'm putting myself through this. Paige and her husband Brice have two cute little 2 year olds, Treston and Taylor. They are an absolute riot! After their bath they came into the living room and did their "naked bug" dance to Black Eyed Peas' Boom Boom Pow. I laughed so hard I was crying! Paige and Brice are such wonderful parents, I hope Clint and I can do the same. Kids remind you to take life less seriously and really see the fun in it. I loved the song before, but it will now have a special place in my heart.

My first lab got moved up to this Friday. They will make sure there are no cysts or fluid in my uterus so we can proceed with the IVF cycle. Dr. Robins has told me before that I have a "beautiful" uterus, so I'm not worried. :) I think Boom Boom Pow will be playing on my stereo throughout the next month to remind me of the best things in life and to stop taking myself so seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment