Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Holy Moley!

My meds arrived yesterday! I started setting everything out on the counter to show you how many were in there but then I realized that each bag held medicines or needles but also described which needles were to be used with each medicine. I am so worried about mixing things up, I left them as they were.

Here is a recap of what is in the box:
Progesterone
Medrol
HcG
low-dose HcG
Follistim
Doxycycline
Ganirelix
More needles than I ever want to face :)

On Sunday I will get a blood test at 7 a.m. and then depending on the results, my nurse Karen will call and tell me how much Follistim and low-dose HcG to take that evening. The Follistim stimulates my ovaries causing more follicles to appear and grow. The low-dose HcG will help them mature along the way.

I think I'm coming down with a head cold, I've got some congestion and a slightly sore throat. Pray that I soon get better so I'm strong going into our treatment. Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you. Reading about your meds brings back memories trust me it's so worth every poke in the end! Wishing you the best of luck and I am so so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete