Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Growing

A week ago the babies had their 9 month appointment. This was the first time I had to stroller them in, since they are now in convertible seats.  As usual, they continue to impress their Dr. about how big and strong they're getting.

Vivi: 18.10 pounds, 28 inches
Ali: 20.6 pounds, 28.75 inches
Vince: 22.4 pounds, 29.5 inches

Vivi is by far the pickiest eater.  If it's not sweet and smooth, she purses her lips and shakes her head.  Vince on the other hand, will eat anything you put in front of him.  I guess that's reflected in their weights.  Typical of the middle child, Ali goes either way.

Mom is here for a visit and enjoying the babies.  It gives our regular babysitters a break and Mom loves getting to play with them so much.

Unfortunately Vince and Vivi are battling little colds right now.  Hopefully they feel better soon but it's probably due to the continued rainy weather we've experienced.  I know it's depressing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment