Playing nice early in the morning.
Vivi was making the funniest faces, I had to capture a couple!
Mike and Karen rented a cabin on the lake for a week's vacation. We got to take the babies out there a couple evenings. Taylor tried putting Ali's bow in just perfectly. Ali is a little ham these days but has become quite needy. She wants to be held ALL THE TIME.
Had to keep this picture of Karsen!
Say cheese...
I put them to bed in just diapers one night because it's so darn hot in our house!
But we got a pool and they absolutely love splashing around.
These two have begun fighting. Smiling for the camera right before screaming because Vince was touching her.
Vince is now on the move, crawling forward on all fours. He's impossible to change on the changing table and he loves getting into the electronics. Time to baby proof the house! Vivi can get up on her arms, and turn in circles and even is pulling herself up to her knees. Ali, however, is refusing to budge. She has quite the little attitude these days and wants held all the time. She screams when one of the other two steal her toys or even looks at her wrong. Got my work cut out for me with that girl.
I've started planning the babies' small birthday party and we're so excited. Clint and I have survived a year with triplets!


No comments:
Post a Comment