Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Our post pics of our munchkins trick or treating tomorrow, but wanted to post some random pics taken over the last couple weeks.

The babies love music. They love Baby Einstein because of it I think.  They only pay attention to the TV when a musical commercial comes on and here's Vince trying to help Daddy play guitar.



The girls were stuck in bouncers but just stared at him playing.



While Ali has quite the personality, she's also such a ham. She has the greatest facial expressions and she let me capture a couple on camera.


 

Vince and Ali didn't want to take turns, so we created a double decker.


I love how babies sleep!  Butt up in the air, lying on her lovie. :)

Pictures of Ali getting into crawl position, but she'd back off when she noticed the camera.




What kid doesn't love the tupperware drawer?  Vivi would pull them out and Vince would throw them as far as he could.





  I was getting their room ready for bedtime so they got locked in baby jail.  Ali can pull herself up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment