A couple years ago my Dad gave Clint his 1979 Ford. We used to take this on family vacations. Yep, Mom and Molly would be in the front and us kids would ride in the back. I so think that's the way to travel but am pretty sure I would get arrested. Booo.
Clint loves this truck more than his new Tundra. He washes it weekly, leaves it in the garage and gets it serviced constantly. He calls it "the ol girl"
Another thing Clint and I are getting better at is giving each other time off. Clint went on a boys' weekend to McCall and had a really good time. These guys are his best friends from college and he came back an even better daddy and husband.
I then took off on a girls' weekend, camping at Lake Koocanusa. By camping I mean staying in a luxury trailer BTW. :) I let loose, had a couple too many drinks and thought I was the greatest dancer in history. Pretty sure I looked like Elaine on Seinfeld. Thankfully there were no photos I know of. LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment