Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

2 Years

I'm a tad bit busier these days between the new job and new preschool. But I wanted to make sure Kim saw recent pics of the babes. :)  I guess they're not babies anymore, they just turned 2. They're big kids!

And little hams!










Dude had his first accident.  I called my in-laws in a panic, almost loading him into the car for stitches. At least they didn't laugh in my face when they screamed over here expecting blood gushing.  Yes, I guess he'll be okay LOL


We another kick-butt birthday party for the kids. I was planning a carnival and got so far as the invites. Oh well. Hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves, I know our kiddos did.

It's times like these where it stands out how much we're loved and supported. We have the best family and friends in all the land!!





Here's Mr. Bennett Anderson taking a swing at the pinata.  Great fun, everyone should have one at every party going forward!








 There goes the candy!  








It wasn't the easiest task keeping Vince from eating the lit candle off his cupcake.



Thinking he doesn't like smoke in his eyes.


















 












 I think our friends and cousins liked that the kids couldn't open things. They helped!!


 And if I haven't said it before, Vince LOVES books. We read at least 50 a day.


The kids have their first set of cowboy boots. Freaking awesome Grandma Hollifield!


 Nothing like Grandma/Gummy love... 

 The girls' boots light up!!




Vince and Vivi loved the bounce house once all the big kids had left. Haha! 


The kids are loving school more and more. They each carry their lunch bags inside and only Vince is still having trouble parting with Momma. But they're doing awesome once I leave!

My new job is pretty awesome too. I'm loving the people at Litehouse and the fun, new stuff I get to work on. It's exhausting by Friday but worth every bit of it.

We're also having an Indian summer. Forecast is 85+ this weekend and we're so thankful. I know what being inside with kiddos is like and we're burning up all our daylight hours. My time with the kiddos is well-spent and amazing. Hard to believe three short years ago, I didn't think I would get to be a Momma.

xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment: