We planned on dressing the kids up as the "three blind mice" for Halloween. They love their sunglasses. Unfortunately they don't want to wear them when it gets dark. I still think they were the cutest mice I've ever seen!
At the school party:
First stop was Gummy and Papa's house. Gummy had heart surgery the week before so it was a quick visit. But aren't they cute??
My Mom found the sweatsuits and for three days prior to Halloween, was slaving away creating these. Thanks Mom!!
The kids learning is on such a fast track. We loved the phrases like Vivi's "ah, hold you me" and telling each other they need a time out. It seems like this phase is going by too quickly.
They love their guitar they got for their birthday. The girls love to dance and always want to "party". I fear they have a lot of their father in them. :)
How cute is this? The girls always want to dance with Daddy!
No breakfast with triplets is complete without Nutella.


So cute! I wish we lived closer so we could share these fun times!!! The 5 kids would be a blast!
ReplyDelete