Only 4 more weeks to get through and then I'll hit that glorious, out of the first trimester mark. I hope at that time I stop throwing up and having to wear a sports bra to bed, but I'll take each pregnancy symptom without complaint.
On Monday I had another blood draw and my HcG doubled again, around 142,000 so I think Baby B is trucking along fine. My progesterone is at 71 so we went down to .5 cc and after Friday, no more shots in the butt! Woohoo!
Yesterday afternoon we had our first appointment with Sandpoint Women's Health. It lasted over two hours as they gathered our medical history, gave me info on nutrition and pregnancy symptoms and then a Dr. wanted to meet me. Dr. Bowden said they work very closely with Sacred Heart and would be in constant communication about my case so that when the time comes, it will be an easy transition to Spokane. I will have Dr. Owen as my primary and see her every two weeks, starting March 30. I asked about fetal home monitoring so they're going to research options and let me know at the next appointment. Overall, I feel really good about my care going forward.
On Friday we have our last appointment with Dr. Robins. I'm excited to have another ultrasound but will be sad saying goodbye to Dr. Robins, Karen and their great staff. If you have trouble getting pregnant, there's nowhere better to be.
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


Your posts make me giddy. For realsies.
ReplyDelete