Today I hit the seven week mark, well on my way to 12 weeks. Each milestone is so important, I'm anxious to get there. Last week I started getting sick and it's the weirdest feeling. But I guess it's a reminder each day that I'm still pregnant and carrying my babies.
Last night I visited my friend Amber, and her son Asher, at Sacred Heart's NICU. I don't like knowing that the babies will be there for awhile but it was comforting to see how wonderful the nurses and care are. It was so fun snuggling Asher, he's only four pounds but so perfect!
Today I made my first appointment with Sandpoint Women's Health. Just like I was hoping, they're happy to provide prenatal care as long as possible, and then will refer me to Sacred Heart if my needs require it. The lady taking appointments was so funny when I called. I said I was 7 weeks pregnant with triplets and wondered if they would take me as a patient. She put me on hold forever and finally came back saying she had to track down a Dr. as she's never had that question before. I guess it will be an adventure for us all!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


We are SO SO SO excited for you two! What a crazy trip you're going to be on for the rest of your lives!
ReplyDeleteI Love that you've got a blog to keep us all up to date!