Sorry for the crooked picture, I couldn't get it to scan correctly. I also labeled our three babies, for better reference. You can see the white spots in the sacs that are the fetus/heartbeats. It's so crazy to think they all three had heartbeats, and at only 6 weeks! Dr. Robins wants to watch Baby B a little more as it was smaller and a little slower heartbeat. But otherwise they all looked great.I asked if we should see a high-risk doc in Spokane and he said not necessarily. If the Dr.'s in Sandpoint are comfortable with it, I should be fine here. But Clint and I are again going to play it by ear. If my ultrasound on the 12th goes well, we're on our own!
Such a sad, weird thing to think we won't be seeing Dr. Robins or Karen, my favorite nurse. But also a really good thing I guess!


No comments:
Post a Comment