Yesterday was so fun and it's still not quite sinking in. But I think between me, my Mom and Karen, we've notified everyone we know. :)
I guess I scared both Clint and my Mom when I called since I was crying. They immediately thought it hadn't worked again, and Clint was ready to jet home to console me. So when I told him, "get ready to be a father," he said, "What?" After the shock wore off, he was really excited. He was even looking for baby stuff on Craigslist already.
It was too funny when Clint came home last night, his eyes immediately went to my stomach. I started laughing and told him it would be a couple months before the baby would be visible. We went over to Kari's for a celebratory dinner and as soon as I walked in the door, my niece Taylor wanted to see my belly. :) She also told me I couldn't have any wine or beer. She's hilarious!
I'm anxious to hear about my numbers tomorrow, making sure they doubled. And it will be fun to schedule my first ultrasound to see the peanut!
I guess I scared both Clint and my Mom when I called since I was crying. They immediately thought it hadn't worked again, and Clint was ready to jet home to console me. So when I told him, "get ready to be a father," he said, "What?" After the shock wore off, he was really excited. He was even looking for baby stuff on Craigslist already.
It was too funny when Clint came home last night, his eyes immediately went to my stomach. I started laughing and told him it would be a couple months before the baby would be visible. We went over to Kari's for a celebratory dinner and as soon as I walked in the door, my niece Taylor wanted to see my belly. :) She also told me I couldn't have any wine or beer. She's hilarious!
I'm anxious to hear about my numbers tomorrow, making sure they doubled. And it will be fun to schedule my first ultrasound to see the peanut!
I couldn't help myself. :) I wanted to see the words Pregnant and it took about 30 seconds for these results to pop up.


No comments:
Post a Comment