Now that we've gotten through most of the shock, my planning has started kicking in. I've ordered some ice trays so I can puree vegetables this summer and hopefully save on baby food. If you know of a way to make diapers, please let me know, because that's another huge expense. LOL!
We've listed my car for sale and are looking for a bigger rig. Watch out when the Gunter clan are approaching! If you think about it, we'll have the majority of the starting Varsity basketball team. We've had fun this weekend thinking about what they'll look like, and what traits they'll get from each of us. Poor kid that gets my eyesight and fang teeth and Clint's receding hairline. :)
If you have gently used baby items, we will gladly pay to ship it here. I know it's early but I'm fearful of the day I'm put on bed rest and can't prepare any more. Oh well, the good Lord has taken care of us so far and will continue to provide.
Love to you all!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment