Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Jig!

Every time I post on here, something changes and lately, in a good way. The Center just called and they froze two of the remaining embryos. Hallelujah! Let's hope I never have to go through another retrieval again. That means in a couple years when this baby(s) is old enough, we could go through a frozen embryo transfer. Much easier on the body!

I'd get up and dance around my office if I wasn't worried about my three embryos falling out! So do one for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like someone is going to owe me 10 bucks! When I win you can keep the 10 bucks your going to need to for all the diapers your going to have to buy, :). I am so freaking excited God is amazing! I am dancing around for you, hopefully you are putting those feet up :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete