Once I finished my last post, I got a call that my transfer would be at 12:30 so Karen and I hit the road. We stopped and had some soup in Spokane and were a couple minutes late. They had had two retrievals and I was the fifth transfer of the day.
I had two great embryos that Dr. Robins said were probably better than the last time. I even twisted his arm into putting one of my medium grade back in. So three it is! One little guy didn't want to stay in there though and had to be re-introduced. Debbie said he'll probably try skipping school too. :) Karen and I had a great time talking about names while I was laying in recovery. It was dangerous talk, though, with my bladder so full. What do you guys think of Bernice, Wolfgang and Willy?
Thank you for all the calls and texts today. I know the prayers are finally being answered. Love to you all!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


*fingers crossed!*
ReplyDeleteDid you have any left to freeze?