Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Guess who's pregnant? It's me!

Thank the Lord, truly, for I am pregnant!! Karen called a few minutes ago and said congratulations but I asked for the number because last time it was positive but only 10. This time it's 272!!! Twins perhaps?

I'm so happy I'm crying and shaking and pacing the house. Thank you God for answering my prayers!!!

4 comments:

  1. I said it once, I'll say it again - HOLY HELL! Such a great number and I certain that baby/those babies (!) are stong and will be keeping you up nights soon enough!

    So happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Margi!!! I've been checking in all day hoping and praying for good news. WOOHOO!!! Twins!?!? Eeek! So exciting! Know that I'm smiling big for you and Clint. Lots of love to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...apparently you posted this morning...shoot! Not sure how I missed it?!?! Regardless, good news that is welcome any time of day :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Twins??? What about Triplets!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete