Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Getting it Straight

Yesterday I went to my OB here in Sandpoint and it was nice they'd already received a 12 page report from Sacred Heart on my visit. They're able to do cervical length scans here in Sandpoint so that will cut out half of my visits. I also got to hear all three heartbeats, which is music to my ears. I always worry that something has happened, but they're doing just fine. Next Friday we'll have an hour long ultrasound to check cervical length and see how the babies are doing. I'll be interested to see what her guess is on the sexes, at that point we'll be 15.5 weeks along.

The nausea is starting to subside, though this morning wasn't a good one. I go to the dentist in a couple weeks and I'm kind of nervous. Hope I don't get sick on them! The nausea is slowly being replaced by heartburn. Did you know Fiber One can give you heartburn as well as chicken noodle soup? Yep, they can.

My belly is growing and my uterus is measuring a month ahead of schedule (for a singleton). But I only gained 2 pounds this last month. Women with triplets are supposed to gain 35 pounds by 24 weeks since two months are usually shaved off the end, and it helps grow bigger babies. I have ten weeks to gain 30 pounds, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment