People asked me this weekend if I was feeling better and I had been having more good days than bad, so I answered with a hearty yes! Maybe it was the busy weekend but I felt like I was going to die last night. I went to bed with heartburn as I do every night but I woke up 2 am feeling terrible. I drank another glass of milk and tried to shake it off but I suddenly got sick. I think my toes came back up. Clint was really sweet when I climbed back into bed. I was crying because I felt so terrible and he just rubbed my back until I could fall back asleep. So this morning I'm still queasy and probably very dehydrated but I'm trying to work as much as possible. Hopefully tonight is a better night.
Hugs to you all!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment