Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lots to Share

First off, I want to thank Terry Haddock. He put a man shower together for Clint, a poker night! The buy-in was a pack of diapers and our shelves are now full!! We are always reminded what wonderful friends we have.

Last night, Jenna Haddock, Melissa Libbers and Carol Millard came over and painted the babies' room. It's a nice blue color, that I hope can be neutral enough for the girls. The ladies jumped right in and painted it in just a few short hours. Thank you so, so much!!!



Today I had another ultrasound at Sacred Heart. At this point the appointments will get shorter, just making sure the triplets are on track with their growth. There is slight concern I have gestational diabetes because of excess fluid around the babies. I'll go in for the glucose test on Thursday, but I'm sure it will check out fine. Otherwise the babies are measuring great and my cervix is long and closed, hallelujah!! (For perspective, I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow.) Babies are all ahead of schedule still!

Baby A: measuring 22w5 days at 1 lb 2 oz.

Baby B: measuring 23w1day at 1 lb 4 oz. (Shy except for the boy parts.)

Baby C: measuring 22w3days at 1 lb 1 oz. (Already sucking her thumb.)

I'll let you know how my diabetes test turns out. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. awww! I miss those ladies! Tell the Head Start gals I said hello. :) That's great they painted for you!

    ReplyDelete