The babies have been jumping around like crazy and even Clint gets to feel/watch them. Sometimes when I lay on the couch in the evenings, it looks like popcorn under my shirt.
Right now I'm one day shy of 23 weeks. Seems crazy since I'm measuring 33 weeks along, or my last trimester. People now ask when I'm due and I say late September and leave it at that, just to mess with them. :) If I can remember to get Clint to take my picture, I'll post another of my giant belly.
The nursery is coming along. The paint looks great, thanks again friends! We had the carpets cleaned and then the crib was set up yesterday. What do you think?
Truthfully, in the evenings I've been getting super uncomfortable. My back hurts quite a bit but I'm trying not to complain. This is much better than the alternative! No bed rest yet, I get another check next Tuesday.


Crib is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhen would be a good time to remind you that you have three babies in there?? Or to the fact that two of them are girls? Oh, wait, there must be another room for them...haha, just teasing you :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! Looks fantastic Margi!
ReplyDelete