Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

So Fun

I can't believe it's only been a week since we brought Alissa home.  We've settled into a pretty good routine and besides the lack of sleep, life is wonderful.  Of course my Mom isn't allowed to leave us.

At last Tuesday's ped appt, Vince was 7.9, Vivi at 6.7 and Ali at 6.1.  Alissa is eating like a champ so we'll see how she compares with her sister on Thursday.  We've nicknamed Vince the bear because he's usually crying if he's awake.  He's worked through his constipation issues and now we're left with reflux.  That means he sleeps on our chest in the recliner.  Last night Mom and Clint took the feedings so I got a full night's rest.  I forgot how glorious the Tempur Pedic is!

They had their newborn pics last Monday evening and what an event that was.  All three pooped on the blanket.  When we thought we had them asleep, we'd take our hands off and arms and legs would shoot out everywhere.  Thankfully Jackie came back Thursday morning and we've got some good ones.  I can't wait to see them all!

We're trying to get out more since the weather has been so good.  The babies seem to enjoy it as well.  Timing is everything in our house, between feedings and sleep, so we're not out and about when it's time to eat.  Here's some more fun pictures for you.  We're loving every minute!





No comments:

Post a Comment