Can you believe how big they're getting? We had their synagis shots yesterday so I love getting their weights. February is the prime time for RSV, please pray for us that we can avoid it. They will get another round of shots in March and April, before we're in the clear.
Vivi is 13.8 lbs
Ali is 14.15 lbs
And Vince is 15.12!!
The kids get more and more fun each day. They're very chatty and the latest fun is blowing bubbles. I love how they are starting to imitate our expressions and blowing bubbles at each other. While they have excellent head control, they absolutely hate tummy time still. No rolling over in our near future.
They do love the jumperoos and jump up. I've got a video of Vivi bouncing around, at the bottom of this post. We're so blessed with the good nature of each of the kids. They still sleep 11 hours at night, drinking 4 8oz bottles during the day. I think Godf granted us the sleep due to 3xs the work. I did post the screaming match that we get right before a feeding. They are instantly hungry and there's no waiting for the bottles to warm or diapers to get changed. You really can't do anything but laugh. But otherwise, there's very little crying throughout the day.
Doesn't this just warm your heart? Who wouldn't sleep well, snuggled in with their best friend?
Eating dinner was just too much for Mr. Vince.
Enjoying some family conversation time
Miah and Amber Kohal braved my first night away from the babies with us. We went to dinner at PF Chang's and went to the comedian Brian Regan. It was hilarious and so fun to get out with our friends!
Morning bumbo time
Blowing bubbles and chatting for you.
Aunt Monica getting some good giggles from the girls
Vivi bouncing around and twirling in the jump up
Feeding time, watch out!





No comments:
Post a Comment