Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birthday time!

The babies' birthday party was just as I pictured it and while I still have control, it will stay this way. We invited our closest friends and family and had a relaxed Saturday afternoon party in the backyard.  The kids got to play in the sand for the first time while we waited for everyone to arrive.


My dear friend Mary, and her cute daughter Bailey.



My close friend Jenny and her daughters Ellie and Avi.


 Karen and Vivi

We got the babies a giant playset for their birthday so Ross & Kari bought this lion to go in the sand area for the kids to climb on. Hopefully Vince warms up to it! 

The Anderson trips arrive!

 Vivi with Grandma Hollifield

Evan is now a walker!

 The Mahoneys!

Ross, Kari, Amber and Terry (Somehow Jenna has escaped all pictures.)

Eating some dinner before the cake action.


Desi's Mom, Melanie

Beautiful Avi!

My favorite, funfetti cupcakes!




Bring on the cupcakes! 


 Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday Vivi, Ali and Vince!  Happy birthday to you!















 Hudson cracks me up!


The Taylors!


 Our double triplet photo













Aunt Monica, Pat and Becky stopped by before returning to a wedding reception.


 As the night winded down, the boys hung out at the firepit while we girls told (apparently) hilarious stories in the kitchen.



I don't think the shot tasted very good. :)


Life has returned to normal and new foods are being introduced. They really liked gnawing on corn on the cob.

This is what happens when Daddy feeds the kids while Mommy is away.  I think he enjoyed his ravioli, how about you?


 The baby jail photos remind me of the eTrade baby.  "Nobody knows...."

I think I must've gotten worn down as I'm finally recovering from a head cold, which I've passed on to Vivi.  But we just keep on truckin!

No comments:

Post a Comment