It's sad but I noticed I often report on a first milestone but never follow up when others reach it. Bad mommy! Vivi got her first tooth, bottom left, September 6th. We were hoping it would've been for her first birthday but darn close at least. She's also started crawling this past week. She's not very speedy but she gets where she needs to go. It's so fun watching them explore and makes me even happier we have baby jail.
Vivi also gives kisses, making the sound with her lips. It's so funny you can't help but request it over and over again. Ali loves to play peek-a-boo, putting her hands over her eyes. Vivi is trying to do the same but often only covers her forehead or one eye. LOL
We gave the kids a giant playset for their birthday and finally got it assembled. These pics are before I got the baby swing seats installed.
Dads like to swing high but Vivi wasn't so sure. She wouldn't breathe, so I had Clint swing lower and she totally dug it!
Our little Ali bug still refuses to crawl so we do therapy every other week. She's riding on my shoulders to work on strength in her trunk but I don't think she's lacking. I think she might just be lazy? She jumped up and down, laughing and pulling my hair.
Our awesome Desi came by on Friday to bring us lunch and visit the kids. We've noticed Vivi loving Oscar and she was trying to pet him through the door. :)
The kids loving zooming around in their cozy coupe the Anderson boys gave them for their birthday. Thankfully we're getting back on schedule and sickness is abating. They're still snot floods but otherwise, much happier.
Today it's been raining and apparent that fall is here. Puts a big sense of dread in me about being trapped in our house all winter long. I can't take it again. So I'm going to figure out how to put skiis underneath the stroller to cruise around the neighborhood once it snows. LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment