34.25 inches tall
28.5 pounds
Ali
33 inches
26 pounds
Vivi
32 inches
22 pounds
The kids are perfectly healthy and right on track for their age, minus Vivi being scared to walk. Dr. Gilbert thinks she just might be our timid kiddo. And I've pointed out before that her siblings can be kind of tough on her, plus she's tiny compared to them, so I expect it might be a while longer.
It was a sun-shiney day yesterday so we took the kids to Travers Park where they've scraped the paths. Vince and Ali loved jumping in the puddles and we gave Vivi some more practice walking. The kids had a lot of fun and full tantrums when we tried to get them back in the car.
As soon as I come from my office, the girls descend.
Not happy they're not being picked up, started hitting each other. Sigh...
Vince thought it was hysterical Dad was smelling his own boots and saying peeeeewwwwwwwwww
Thought he was big enough to try them out while Ali watches.
Look at these sweet beautiful curls.
Ali wanted her picture taken too.
Post haircut fight. Notice Ali laughing in the first picture?
We have to laugh at Vince. Dude still hasn't figured out how to get out of his car.


Oh they are getting so big!!! They are super cute little 'toe heads' I love it.
ReplyDelete