Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Need Some Spring

Here are the photos of our mailbox's swift death by snowplow the end of March. Sheared off at the base!  We now have to go to the post office to get our mail because the ground is frozen so Clint can't get the post back in.



We're a little slow in teaching the kids to use bowls/plates with silverware.  They don't see us eat, since we eat after they're in bed. Here is our attempt at yogurt.  





Vince and I had a good trip despite the stranger anxiety he got. Here's his crying face when I ran back to the house to get the camera. He finally stopped and began mooing at the cows.





He loved fried rice but I'm not sure how much actually made it in his mouth vs. down his front.


Christi and her girls Colbi and Peyton prefer to say chicken vs. cheese for the camera. :)


We got to celebrate Christi's birthday while I was there!







Finally got to see Aden. He's so fun!

Vince trying to eat the camera.




When I got home, the girls were doing cheers for me. Go Vandals!!



I think their verbal skills are really good for 18 months old. Ali can say backpack, monkey, well basically anything you say, she tries to repeat. Not that Clint or I swear much but we definitely need to stop altogether now.

1 comment: