Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Winter Drags On

We woke up to 2 inches of fresh snow this morning, still snowing.  Yep, it's 2 days into spring. :(

But we do have great reason to celebrate.  I think we can officially call Vivi a walker.  She's taken steps for months so I don't think there's a day we can write down when she switched. But yesterday she didn't crawl one single time, so I think we can safely say we're all walkers now!

This gal is all attitude. If Mommy is present, Ali thinks she needs held LOL


He loves giant pictures the best. We still read 50 books a day. I'm thinking nuclear scientist?


The sickness just keeps rounding the house. Clint gave it to Ali, and she just wanted to rock all day. After Ali and I recovered, Clint and Vivi are sick again.



Blueberries give us blue beards!



Vivi getting a sink bath after rubbing ravioli in her hair.

St. Patrick's Day was super fun for us. Went to our favorite MickDuffs with lots of friends.








Then over to the Mahoney's for homemade corned beef and cabbage. I was expecting to not like it but it was beyond fabulous. Hats off to Mickey, that guy is a cook!


Mary expertly hiding her baby bump. #2 here in just a couple months!




Vince and I are flying down to see my family this weekend. Should be another interesting adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Another great post! I love it. The St. Paddy's photos are great, you look amazing as always Margi!!!! The kids are super cute too, no suprise there.

    ReplyDelete