Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Last Friday

Thursday night I was so worried I was going to be hospitalized, sure my cervix had shortened, that I couldn't sleep.  But the scan said my cervix was still at 3 and remained there even when pressure was applied so that's good. 

Met with Dr. Bowden, since Dr. Owen was on vacation, and everything seems good.  I am worried about my weight, however, since I didn't even gain a full pound since the last visit.  Probably a blessing to most pregnant people, but since my babies will come early, we need them to weigh as much as possible.  If I'm not gaining weight then they're not either.  Plus, I only measured 39 weeks.  I should be getting bigger there as well.  I'm going to try and up my protein, even in this heat.

I'm on bed rest now until otherwise changed.  It not only helps with the contractions but also I physically couldn't handle much more.  I've got wonderful friends coming over for visits and even bringing cheeseburgers!  Yum!!

1 comment: