Baby B is again hiding behind his knees. Doesn't look very comfortable but he seems to like it.
Baby A's picture cracks me up because she's slapping her forehead, like geez Mom & Dad, enough with the pics already!
They're in the 58-60% percentile for baby weight and size at this gestation. While Clint was disappointed that our chidren are already average, the sonographer was quick to assure him that average was a total gold star in their book. :)
Since my appointment last week, I've been having tightening in my stomach. It doesn't hurt, my stomach just feels rock hard when I touch it. While checking my cervical length, my stomach did it again and it actually shortened my cervix from 3.8 to 1.2, very scary! The weird thing is that the cervix then lengthened again when the contraction was over.
So that means more bed rest from me. I'm allowed to work from my desk during the morning, then after lunch it's working from bed. I'll get up for dinner and a walk around the neighborhood, then back down. I'm trying not to freak out since I have 5 more weeks to give the kiddos a chance at life, but it's scary. Karen has been great to come over and help me wash baby clothes and start organizing the nursery.
Clint has added some sheers to the window and a beautiful canopy over the crib. Once the mattress arrives, I'll order bedding for it and we'll be close to set.
Thank you for all your prayers, we love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment