I'm definitely feeling the ovaries growing inside me. It feels like little twinges and my stomach a little more bloated than usual. But Dr. Robins said his usual "looking good" so I went on my merry way. Karen will call this afternoon with instructions but it's right on track!
Because I was bumped up to 250 Follistim I think I'm going to run out. So Karen called some more in for me yesterday and the routine goes something like this: they fax everything to Shrafts Pharmacy who calls me, and then I ask them to fax to my insurance and they usually laugh because this is what we always do. So yesterday I ask Shrafts to fax to my insurance and she says okay and hangs up but I never get another call from my insurance company. So I call them and they say they never received the order, I call Shrafts and they tell me they've stopped forwarding prescriptions. Can anyone be more unhelpful? I think if I ran the world, I could fix health care! Okay, I'm done complaining for the day. Happy Hump Day everyone!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


First of all great news about the follies I can't wait to hear what Karen says. Good old Dr. Robins can he give us any more feedback, nope it's the same old thing....
ReplyDeleteShrafts! AHHHHH I totally want to call them for you and help you out, so frustrating. Hang in there!
I am thinking of you!