Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Exhaustion Yet Humor

I am so freaking exhausted! I went to bed around 8 last night and Clint woke me up at 10:45 for my 11 p.m. retrieval but then I couldn't fall back asleep. So I rolled out of bed at quarter to five, showered and hit the road by 5:20. I could use about 3 days worth of sleep at this point.

But getting up so early means I'm one of the first to get my ultrasounds and then back on the road. I think the more you see Dr. Robins, the more he gets to know you and opens up. We had a traffic jam when I tried to squeeze in the ultrasound room with my paper skirt and almost crashed into Dr. Robins as he was holding the ultrasound wand in his hand which almost took my eye out. That set us in the giggles and I think relaxed us all. Dr. Robins said my endometrium is one "others would kill for" so I think it's nice and fluffy and I've got 8 follicles in the left and 12 in the right, all showing between 20 and 22.

We'll go back tomorrow around 7:30 for Clint's "fun" visit and then back at 9 a.m. to prep for retrieval. I have a feeling we'll get home and I'll sleep the afternoon away. Besides the discomfort, sounds like heaven to me!

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard right now I can't even hardly write this I am crying.... I can't even imagine the look on Dr. Robins face. Ok I have contained myself, I can't wait to hear about tomorrow I am praying and praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you would've died laughing if you'd seen it. It's hard to embarrass that man but we were both a little red! Makes me laugh every time I think about it.

    ReplyDelete