Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Round 2

Clint and I spent last week freezing in the Caribbean but at least we got away for a week and relaxed. If you ever get to go, Key West is awesome!!

This morning I had my first ultrasound and bloodwork for round 2. I noticed in the waiting room there were no familiar faces so I'm praying they were able to get pregnant last time. It's actually nice to be the veteran and not be nervous about what's going on. I know exactly what to expect and what we're looking for.

I had 7 folliciles on my left ovary and 6 on my right so we're good to go. I'll go back in on Friday morning for another ultrasound and bloodwork and then will start injections that night.

It's going to be a busy week having been gone last week, but I'm also not worrying as much as I did last time. Maybe that's good?

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys. I will be blog stocking you and praying very hard! Sending you the best wishes ever!

    ReplyDelete