Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Earlier

Our trigger shot is at 11 p.m. tonight so it will be another night with very little sleep as I'll get up at quarter to 5 tomorrow morning. I need another blood draw to make sure we administered the HcG correctly but if I don't have to wait for an ultrasound, I'll be out of there quickly.

I can't tell you how excited I am that my retrieval is at 10 a.m. rather than almost 1 p.m. like last time. As all of you who know me know, I absolutely love to eat and was starving to death last time because I couldn't have anything to eat that day. I think I glared at Clint the entire time he ate his breakfast cookie and drank his latte while we waited for my retrieval. I think I can survive this time around much better. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you guys. I am so excited please let me know if I can do anything other than pray because I feel so helpless.

    ReplyDelete