Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Retrieval

It's amazing how calm I was today considering I knew what I was getting myself into. But we arrived close to 7:30 for Clint's visit and chatted with another friend who was waiting for her ultrasound. Time passed very quickly and I was taken back for prep at 8:30 a.m.! There's a new nurse in the office, and I'm very excited about her being part of Dr. Robins' crew. She was super nice getting me prepped and ready.

Since I've been through the song and dance before I knew to ask for a hot water bottle to get my veins showing and glad I did, the IV went in smoothly. I also seemed to wake up a lot easier than last time with only a small feeling of nausea. So it went a lot better and they got 24 eggs this time! Four more chances than last time is always good with me.

I slept a little this afternoon and am in quite a bit of pain but know it will pass over the next several days. Thanks for your prayers, it's back to crunch time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment