Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Milestones!

When I arrived this morning and did their cares, all their cords were off!  Big kiddos now!

Vivi took most of her feedings by bottle today, she's learning by leaps and bounds.  Alissa and Vince did pretty well, but needed more rest.  It sounds like we may be taking one baby home at a time.

Most disliked question these days, "when are the babies coming home?"  I really don't know and they probably won't tell me until the day before. : )  But we'll certainly let everyone know, with great excitement!

I also spend most of the day doing cares and feedings which leaves little time for pictures.  I'll try and get some over the next couple days.  I can't believe how different they look from when they were first born.  They're growing so fast!

1 comment:

  1. The babies are doing so well hang in there babe sending lots of love

    ReplyDelete