Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Best Friends

Yesterday I fed the kids, got them changed and loaded in the van for their first playdate.  I went to college with Matt and Amie Anderson but when we found out we were both having triplets, we became fast friends.  Yesterday was their first playdate together and we're going to try and get together a couple times a month.  There's nothing like chatting with someone who knows exactly what you're going through, Amie's boys are 3 months older than mine, so she's invaluable to me, I love her!






Last night Clint let me go to a candle party and had the trips all to himself.  I thought I had made enough bottles so dashed out the door.  Unfortunately I hadn't so when they were crying to be fed, Clint scrambled to make some.  I hadn't secured the blender so when he pushed the button, milk went flying all over the kitchen.  You'd think he would've killed me when I walked back in the door but he had all three quiet and even had squeezed in some tummy time.  Did I marry the most amazing husband and father ever?  Yes I did!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to get to catch up with your lives and excitment at the Gunter house! So appreciate you blogging so I know what is happening with you, friend. LOVED the professional photos -- they are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete