Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sad Morning

Once again we're on our own.  So sad to see Aunt Irene pull out of the driveway.  Yesterday was my first full day back at work which was easy with Karen and Aunt Irene here.  Desi is here today so work goes fine, it's just the evenings I'm worried about.  When will I have time to do laundry, bottles, clean my house?  I've lost more weight probably because I don't have time to eat.  First time in a decade that my weight is listed correctly on my driver's license.

Vince gets super fussy in the evenings and is really hard to get to sleep.  At that point I'm completely exhausted and my patience runs thin.  Pray that both of us survive until Mom arrives for Christmas.  She's staying a week so we might get some sleep again.  I'm hoping they're sleeping through the night by then!

Thanks Aunt Irene, we appreciate more than you'll ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment