Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

A Whole New World

Apparently you just have to talk bad about them and they start behaving.  Last night Clint and I climbed into bed at 9:45 and the trips didn't make a sound until 4:15.  That's 6 hours of solid sleep peeps!  Last year that would've been marked down as a horrible nights' rest but this year, we feel like whole new people. 

In fact, they're still slugs sleeping on the couch in their jammies.  I'll have to have Karen keep them up this afternoon so we don't have a horrible night tonight.  I know they won't do it everynight but it's awesome that they gave us one nights' break!

In addition to talking, Vince loves when you sing to him. Clint puts him to bed by singing and I think Vince just likes the vibration of your voice as he lays on your chest.  He just calms right down.  Whatever works!

We were given beautiful journals for their shower and I busted them out today to start documenting the little things like this.  It will be fun for them to go back and see how their personalities developed over time.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment