Today was the trips 2 month appointment that I was looking forward to and dreading at the same time. I knew they had grown a ton and was eager for their weights but dreading the shots they would get. First with the great news!
Genevieve: 8.8 lbs and 21" long
Alissa: 8.10 lbs and 21.75" long
Vince (the Moose): 10.2 lbs and 22.75" long
They're growing so well, Vince put on almost 2 pounds in 2 weeks!! He's 95 percentalile if you adjusted for his prematurity, yet 50% if you considered him full term on his due date. Dr. Gilbert was so pleased! Most preemies take 18 months to 3 years to catch up and she predicts ours will be caught up by 6 months. Woohoo!
So I get to mix the girls' formula at 22 calories, just like Vince's which makes one thing easier. Not sure if I mentioned before but Dr. Gilbert had spoken to the Enfamil rep and she sends us a case of formula a month. Yep! That's $270 savings for us each month. God bless Dr. Gilbert and God bless Enfamil!!
The shots weren't as bad as I thought earlier. They let out a delayed cry but were quickly consoled and have spent most of the afternoon sleeping.
And back to Dr. Gilbert. On her Fridays off, she's spent the last two with us. Last week she came over and watched the triplets while I went to the grocery store. Who's pediatrician does that? Our does!
And yesterday Marianne Love came to visit us. She's writing a story about multiples for the River Journal and will feature us. I can't wait to see it.
Much love everyone!!!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


You are an amazing mom and your support system is unreal I am so happy for you and your family. Sending you lots of love.
ReplyDeleteSarah