Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Family Time

I think a lot about how blessed Clint and I are to have such supportive family and friends.  A week after my Mom departed, my Aunt Irene arrived to help us for another couple weeks.  It's amazing how much I can get done with just another set of hands!

Some fun pictures for you.  Karen came for a visit and Vince was chatting up a storm with her.


Aunt Meme (Memory) and Uncle Papa (Dave) came to see them on Sunday.  The girls gave them lots of snuggles!


Aunt Irene holding Vince right before he sneezes.


Loved how Ali had her hand on his leg, like this is my Daddy!


Friday Clint and I are going to take off for Spokane to pick up my Dad and then head to Moscow for the Vandal vs. Bronco game.  It will be hard being away from them but should be a fun time too.

Thursday is the babies' 2 month appointment where we begin their shots.  That part won't be fun at all but I'm really curious on how much they weigh now and their lengths.  They're getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment