Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

More Family Fun

On Friday afternoon, Aunt Monica called and asked if Clint and I wanted to go to dinner and they would watch the triplets?  Um, of course!!  People, don't ask if you don't want to do it because we will totally take you up on it!  The kids did great, it was so funny seeing Vince watch TV with Uncle Pat.  And Clint and I had adult conversation the entire meal, it was really nice.



Some of you may wonder how we clean our house?  We move these three from room to room. :) It took just over 2 hours to clean the house from top to bottom, including washing the carpets.  Besides the occasional love pats the kids were quiet and we finished just in time for another feeding.


Vince is becoming more like Clint every day.  Kari told Vince he was such a "handsome man" and this was his reaction.  Too funny!


And I can't believe I'm posting this but Clint took this photo at 3 a.m. this morning.  Yep, that's how I look and feel at 3 a.m. when they are starving. 


This weekend I put them on the play mat to look at the lights and both turned their heads to watch ESPN.  Makes Clint very proud!

2 comments:

  1. Love the jammies! Also? Are those Boppy sandwiches for feeding time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vince is such a handsome man and Ali and Vivi are petite little princesses!!! Love your photos - thank you for taking the time to share your life with all of us! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete